Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,258

    Lions Cut Titus Young. Do you take a chance?

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...-detroit-lions

    I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler supersteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/89...-detroit-lions

    I know many on the board wanted him coming out of college. When his head is on straight he has talent. Would anyone take a chance with Wallace leaving?



    Young shortly followed with a another tweet that stated: "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame"


    Titus, how about some Pittsburgh Perogies and a ball? Will you sign with us?

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.

  4. #4
    I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I want no part of a player who deliberately sabotaged plays, as Young reportedly did.
    I have a difficult time believing that Yound deliberately lined up incorrectly...it happens all the time...

    Heck, it happened to the 49ers on their first play from scrimmage yesterday...

  6. #6
    Titus Young?

    NO.

    Hope that helps.

  7. #7
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,727
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    He's a bum. Why add more bums after getting rid of the bad apples who ruined last season (Wallace). Young has major character issues stemming from just being an idiot. The light never came on. He thinks he is "special" and above doing the things needed to succeed in this league.
    that pretty much sums it up.

    no thanks...

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,617
    On the same day that we waive Rainey for character issues, there is discussion of picking up Young, who was waived for even more character issues? No thanks.


    1.22 OLB Alvin "Bud" Dupree, 6'4" 269
    2.56 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251
    3.87 CB Alex Carter, 6'0" 196
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith, 6'6" 338
    5.160 FS Kurtis Drummond, 6'1" 208
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs, 6'0" 195
    6.212c CB Cam Thomas, 6'0" 195
    7.239 OLB Obum Gwachum, 6'5" 246

    Priority UDFA's:
    RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217
    RB Corey Grant, 5'9" 201
    DE B.J. Dubose, 6'4" 284
    DE Martin Ifedi, 6'3" 275
    FS Jordan Haden, 5'11" 200
    P Spencer Roth, 6'4" 227

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,045
    he's truly a POS

  10. #10
    Signed with the Rams.
    2015 Draft Trade 1/22 & 4/118 to Titans for 2/33 & 3/66


    2/33)-Eli Harold-OLB-Virginia
    2
    /56) Alex Carter-CB-Stanford
    3/66) T.J. Yeldon-RB-Alabama
    3/8
    7) Josh Shaw-DB-USC
    5/152) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma

    6/183) Titus Davis-WR-Central Mich
    6c) Wes Saxton-TE-South Alabama
    7/214) Julian Wilson-DB-Oklahoma













Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •