Thread: Wallace turned down 10 million a year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

If accurate, Wallace just proved he was a douche for turning this down. He may have cost himself millions because I can't see a team stupid enough to give him that or more after this past season.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If accurate, Wallace just proved he was a douche for turning this down. He may have cost himself millions because I can't see a team stupid enough to give him that or more after this past season.
    Arizona... put him on the other side of Fitzgerald and it could be scary... and he may even take less just to reunite with BA... just sayin....
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Arizona... put him on the other side of Fitzgerald and it could be scary... and he may even take less just to reunite with BA... just sayin....
    they drafted a WR in the 1st round last year

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    The Packers are losing Jennings & Driver, the Patriots could lose Welker & there is talk they will release Brandon Lloyd, Miami are after a #1 WR for Tannehill, the Lions are after a WR to put at #2.... there will be no shortage of options for Wallace.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.