Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AP Coach of Year..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

AP Coach of Year..

BA. Unreal. Congrats to the local guy from my hometown.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 02-03-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The guy deserves it. He did a great job in a very difficult circumstance.

Legend

User Info Menu

If he wins it again next year, it will be truly amazing...he did well this season, but you can't deny that Luck was on his side...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    If he wins it again next year, it will be truly amazing...he did well this season, but you can't deny that Luck was on his side...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

'excuse me sir, could you put you face over this bowl for a moment...there's some egg dipping off it'....
    @_Hellgrammite

Starter

User Info Menu

Didnt care for BA as OC of the Steelers, but never disliked him personally. Congrats to BA. Award was well deserved.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He did a great job with Indy and yes well deserving of the award. He has a monumental task of trying to improve the Red Birds in a tough division. Seattle is expected to compete with the 49ers and even the Rams have potential to be at least a decent team.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Not a great OC, but did a great job this year as substitute HC....

He deserves it...

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben seems to have always been right and the fans seem to have always been wrong about BA.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Not a great OC, but did a great job this year as substitute HC....

He deserves it...
    How can you say that when he took Indy to the play offs under the circumstances. He was still the guy controlling the offense and doubling as HC. Perhaps he was successful because he wasn't encumbered by antiquated perceptions and influence from team ownership on what "Colts football" should be?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"