Thread: USA Today Mock Draft

Legend

User Info Menu

USA Today Mock Draft

[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/02/04/2013-mock-nfl-draft/1889815/[/URL]

Warmack gone at #9
    Fisher gone at #7

We take Alec Ogletree at #17. I like Ogletree better than Te'o who they think lasts until #32 to the Ravens.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be happy with that. I don't want Te'o no matter what. No head cases, please.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Ogletree is a freak. I do think Dee brings up a good point about complements...his skill set is much like Timmons...his weaknesses much like Timmons. I think Ogletree would be interesting playing at OLB.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I've seen a couple of drafts that have the Steelers going safety in round 1 - either Kenny Vaccaro (Texas - 6'1"/215 ) or Matt Elam (Florida - 5'10"/205).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    I would be happy with that. I don't want Te'o no matter what. No head cases, please.
    I agree... I watched the Dr. Phil interview with the gay dude who is confused. I'm sorry but that's too much time phone boning for my liking. Something is odd about Te'o.. I know it was a hoax and I don't think he was in on it but it's too much. I think he will have a Tebow like career where the cameras are following him all the time over everything but his game on the field.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I'm sorry but that's too much time phone boning for my liking.
    So what is the proper amount of time for phone boning?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    So what is the proper amount of time for phone boning?
    I don't think it's very cool of you guys to be making fun of this situation. I mean, someone's imaginary girlfriend died...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I've seen a couple of drafts that have the Steelers going safety in round 1 - either Kenny Vaccaro (Texas - 6'1"/215 ) or Matt Elam (Florida - 5'10"/205).
    I'll tell you why I wouldn't go safety in round one, unless you are planning on grabbing 2. This safety class is really deep. The difference between a guy like Vaccaro in round 1 and a guy like TJ McDonald in round 3 is minimal. Vaccaro though is a solid safety...not a super star but solid.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'll tell you why I wouldn't go safety in round one, unless you are planning on grabbing 2. This safety class is really deep. The difference between a guy like Vaccaro in round 1 and a guy like TJ McDonald in round 3 is minimal. Vaccaro though is a solid safety...not a super star but solid.
    Shawn--I have to disagree a little. I think Vaccaro is heads and shoulders above others if we are going to have our SS run all the the place like Troy does. McDonald doesn't have that skillset although TJ may be as bad in pass coverage as Troy is at times. Must be a USC thing.

If we play our Safeties more normally then I think you are right.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"