Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In the SB history are there any other QB to....

Starter

User Info Menu

Holmes definately should have caught that first pass in the back left corner of the end zone. Right through his frickin hands.

But Ben goes right back to him in tripple coverage on the other side.

I don't care much for SB MVP awards and stuff like that. Ben has been to 3 SB's in his career so far.

That's all I need. That alone is ridiculously hard to do. Mannings havent done it. Brady needed cheats to do it. He's with some pretty sweet company in that regard.

Legend

User Info Menu

damn, these videos make me long for the big time receiver we had that comes thru in the clutch

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When your QB's nickname is "Bonehead Ben" he isn't likely to win too many SBMVPs. Flacco is a well-spoken, never accused of trying to have sex in public bathrooms, or skip out on bar tabs kind of guy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    When your QB's nickname is "Bonehead Ben" he isn't likely to win too many SBMVPs.
    Funny, I've never seen anyone call Ben that but you...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben + RB + O-LINE = ELITE

Ben played behind a make shift o-line for sometime now because of injuries, Ben is our ticket to 7!
    Last edited by supersteeler; 02-06-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    When your QB's nickname is "Bonehead Ben" he isn't likely to win too many SBMVPs. Flacco is a well-spoken, never accused of trying to have sex in public bathrooms, or skip out on bar tabs kind of guy.
    I'm quoting this for the mods cause I'm not sure where this fits in the discussion.
    Just another opportunity from the same guy to bash Ben