Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well.... lets hope this motivates our team

Legend

User Info Menu

well.... lets hope this motivates our team

because Flacco looks like Montana right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Still, he's got a whole other half to look like Flacco..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

so far he looks like the love child of montana and brady. the one interesting comment they made about caldwell is he gets the plays in fast giving flacco lots of time to see the defense prior to the snap. makes me wonder how quick ben gets the plays cause this seems to be making a huge difference for flacco.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Still, he's got a whole other half to look like Flacco..
    This post season that means he will throw 2 more TD's

Legend

User Info Menu

It's got to help that he's not feeling much pressure. 9ers need to ramp it up if they want to be in this game.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Flacco has good protection and a top-shelf core of WRs ant TEs to catch the ball. Plus Ray Rice.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

To me, that is the worst thing about this entire postseason (even factoring in the increased chance that Baltimore now wins this game). I've always loved being able to count on Flacco to blow it when the game mattered, but the second half of the season and into the postseason he has turned a corner and is the confidence he will have moving forward is going to be dangerous to deal with.

Legend

User Info Menu

Now you just have to hope that Baltimore obscenely overpays him, ruining their cap situation in the future, and he never lives up to this level of play again.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

well.... lets hope this motivates our team..... a underachieving 8-8 2012 season.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Turnovers and giving up big plays killed the Niners...