Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well.... lets hope this motivates our team

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Now you just have to hope that Baltimore obscenely overpays him, ruining their cap situation in the future, and he never lives up to this level of play again.
    I sure hope so. All the talk about Flacco being more confident is troublesome; if true, he could be a headache for years.

This current team is some of the most complacent, underachieving group I have seen in a while. These are not the "bleed black n' gold" proud to be steelers team of a few years ago who would take the ravens success as a personal challenge. Unfortunately there are a lot of low character, me-guys on this team who probably couldn't care less that the ravens were hoisting the trophy last night. Veterans who should be leading the charge probably feel like;

Ryan Clark - maybe a lil ticked off, while probably trying to get in the ravens locker room to hug Ed Reed.

Troy P. - busy exploring his injury options for next season

James Harrison - still trying to figure out the strike zone while scheduling his next knee surgery for Aug. 28

Lamar Woodley - injuring his hamstrings while tweeting his congrats to j. flacco

Ben - telling arians how good he's going to look in cardinal red while assuring him that Haley will be out of the fray soon

Keisel - trying to throw his coach under the bus by announcing his team was not ready to play. Hey big K, you been in the league 10 years, you should already know how to get your big ass ready for a game.