Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Silver Lining in Today's Game

Legend

User Info Menu

The Silver Lining in Today's Game

This should be a throwback game. A reminder that Defense and controlling the LOS matters in the game.

I'll take a Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Ben any day. But today's game is a reminder that the pieces around the QB are just as important.

I am looking forward to some knockout blows tonight. Like a game from the 70s. This could turn out being really good for the game because it's a copy cat league. The more teams that play like the 49ers or Ravens will make the league better for the long run in spite of what Goodell is trying to accomplish.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    This should be a throwback game. A reminder that Defense and controlling the LOS matters in the game.

I'll take a Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Manning, Ben any day. But today's game is a reminder that the pieces around the QB are just as important.

I am looking forward to some knockout blows tonight. Like a game from the 70s. This could turn out being really good for the game because it's a copy cat league. The more teams that play like the 49ers or Ravens will make the league better for the long run in spite of what Goodell is trying to accomplish.
    Lit they play this game 70s style players will be fined more than they earn for playing in the game.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

The other silver lining is in Ed Reed's hair. He looks like Ray Lewis' grandfather.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The silver lining is that this season is finally over when the clock strikes 0:00 and we can officially, truly, start prepping the roster for 2013.
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Amen!

Go Steelers in 2013

Legend

User Info Menu

It's kinda fun watching the 49ers not even block Ray Lewis and he still isn't making any plays.

Legend

User Info Menu

Silver Lining- at halftime, only 30 playing minutes away from the post-Ray Lewis era..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

i hope baltimore loses by a FG because of their fake FG fiasco. maybe that play works if harbaugh isn't such a douche and tries it earlier in the season when they're up a million points and didn't need to do it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OH, good ... a halftime show.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Time for SF to erupt for 21 unanswered points...
    @_Hellgrammite