Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: The Silver Lining in Today's Game

  1. #41
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    That ended up being a pretty entertaining game.

  2. #42
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Flacco just made a lot of money. A FA with a championship under his belt.

  3. #43
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    That ended up being a pretty entertaining game.
    Agreed....

  4. #44
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    That ended up being a pretty entertaining game.
    Yes it did, despite the result.

  5. #45
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Flacco just made a lot of money. A FA with a championship under his belt.
    Yep.. but he was going to get paid regardless.

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Will Flacco's "success" this year increase Ben's motivation next year ? I thinki so.

    Will the Raven's success spur the Steelers team to improve ? Not sure some of the young guys on this team really get it.






  7. #47
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Did I hear correctly that the entire Niners OL played every snap this season??.... just wow!.... wonder what that would feel like for the Steelers?

  8. #48
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Will Flacco's "success" this year increase Ben's motivation next year ? I thinki so.

    Will the Raven's success spur the Steelers team to improve ? Not sure some of the young guys on this team really get it.
    Don't know but I'm ready to find out. Bring on the draft and training camp!

  9. #49
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Did I hear correctly that the entire Niners OL played every snap this season??.... just wow!.... wonder what that would feel like for the Steelers?
    Have heard several times that they are all very well-conditioned athletes, in great shape. Seems alot of our big OL are carrying alot of spare pounds, and have some trouble staying in balance and on their feet when pass-blocking.






  10. #50
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Don't know but I'm ready to find out. Bring on the draft and training camp!
    Let's see if Ben embraces the offense or pines away for Bruce.
    @_Hellgrammite

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •