Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: AP Coach of Year..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hall of Famer pfelix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic US
    Posts
    2,658

    AP Coach of Year..

    BA. Unreal. Congrats to the local guy from my hometown.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 02-03-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,212
    The guy deserves it. He did a great job in a very difficult circumstance.

  3. #3
    If he wins it again next year, it will be truly amazing...he did well this season, but you can't deny that Luck was on his side...

  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,897
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    If he wins it again next year, it will be truly amazing...he did well this season, but you can't deny that Luck was on his side...


    The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

    The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

    This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,674
    'excuse me sir, could you put you face over this bowl for a moment...there's some egg dipping off it'....
    @_Hellgrammite

  6. #6
    Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    878
    Didnt care for BA as OC of the Steelers, but never disliked him personally. Congrats to BA. Award was well deserved.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler supersteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,089
    He did a great job with Indy and yes well deserving of the award. He has a monumental task of trying to improve the Red Birds in a tough division. Seattle is expected to compete with the 49ers and even the Rams have potential to be at least a decent team.

  8. #8
    Not a great OC, but did a great job this year as substitute HC....

    He deserves it...

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Not a great OC, but did a great job this year as substitute HC....

    He deserves it...
    How can you say that when he took Indy to the play offs under the circumstances. He was still the guy controlling the offense and doubling as HC. Perhaps he was successful because he wasn't encumbered by antiquated perceptions and influence from team ownership on what "Colts football" should be?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    How can you say that when he took Indy to the play offs under the circumstances. He was still the guy controlling the offense and doubling as HC. Perhaps he was successful because he wasn't encumbered by antiquated perceptions and influence from team ownership on what "Colts football" should be?
    Or, perhaps he had a QB who was able to take the pounding that his offense requires and not be injured for any length of time...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •