Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Arians vs Haley: Peter King via PFF

Legend

User Info Menu

Yay! We're talking about Cincinnati's backup tight end again!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Two very competitive indivuals who have a losing season together...realizing they need each other to be successful=Offense waiting to happen. I'm excited.
    I think I saw that movie

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

CL...now that is funny.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Which one is Lou Gossett, Jr.?

Legend

User Info Menu

It looks like they could remake Enemy Mine with Stifler and Cee Lo in the Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett roles.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It looks like they could remake Enemy Mine with Stifler and Cee Lo in the Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett roles.
    No the stuff Ceelo wears is WAY scarier than the Gossett alien. The Quaid character would NEVER lose his fear and distrust. Simply not believable like the original was.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Someone said there was a lesson about race in that film so I watched it again.

I got it.

As a black man, I have more in common with creatures from other planet because they are just black men "inside".
    Since then I grew more distrustful of other races here on earth as I await the arrival of the extraterrestrial overlords who are in fact my bretherin, at which point I shall share in ruling this planet.

That was in fact the lesson of that movie right?
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 06-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Someone said there was a lesson about race in that film so I watched it again.

I got it.

As a black man, I have more in common with creatures from other planet because they are just black men "inside".
    Since then I grew more distrustful of other races here on earth as I await the arrival of the extraterrestrial overlords who are in fact my bretherin.

That was in fact the lesson of that movie right?

You're gonna be fine before the aliens invade us. I heard them say something on the radio that in the US, 50% of the kids under 5 or 6 are not white today. And in a few short years half the kids under 18 will be non white.

Not sure who's supposed to be the majority, but it's not whitey. It's only a matter of time until white gets swirled out of the gene pool. And rich old white people will be doing the reverse Michael Jackson treatments to blend in.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Ben Roethlisberger's sack percentage was 20% lower in 2012 than it was in 2011, despite the offensive line being essentially the same. He was injured on his 18th sack of the season. It was just bad luck.

In fairness, that's because he played fewer games. However, his sack rate (sacks/att) was about 1% lower in 2012 than 2011.... likely not a true difference. With the OL reconstituted it will be interesting to see if things improve.

FYI, Brady and Manning's sack rate was 50% lower than Ben's last season.