Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cowher said The Steelers won't panic & he's rooting for the Ravens

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bill Cowher said The Steelers won't panic & he's rooting for the Ravens

[url]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/cowher-8-8-wont-trigger-steelers-panic-672597/[/url]

Some tough decisions coming and as he stated even Troy could be one of them.
    Yeah Bill, I want the Ravens to win too, they represent our division and I don't want the 49ers to tie us, as we are the king in SB wins.
    Last edited by supersteeler; 01-30-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have decided that the 49'ers sharing 6 rings with us is the lesser of 2 evils for me. I just hate the Rats too much. And Jim isn't as big a douche as John.

I'd love to see the 49'ers drop 40+ on the Ravens D.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I have decided that the 49'ers sharing 6 rings with us is the lesser of 2 evils for me. I just hate the Rats too much. And Jim isn't as big a douche as John.

I thought Jim was the douche? I think they both are douches... but I would prefer the Ravens win because they play our brand of football.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Harbaughs are both douches. Like I said before, I wish there was a way for both of these teams to lose. I don't want to see the Niners tie our record for SB wins...but I also don't want to hear Ray-Ray gloating after the game. Maybe Jim and John will get mad at each other and slug it out after the game...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Call the Harbaugh's douches, but if I was a player i'd love to play for John Harbaugh. Just sayin'!!
    Go Gayvens!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

49ers all day long. I f'n hate the Ravens and their fans.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Agreed. This is where I am as well. I will NEVER pull for the Ravens. EVER.

Legend

User Info Menu

IMO the greatest of all the evils, and there are many, is watching Lewis corral the media so that he can stage another impromptu cryfest. The guy is such a media whore that if you take T.O. and multiply him by Deion Sanders you still fall short of the preening one.

Starter

User Info Menu

The Steelers 6-2 Super Bowl record just wouldn't look quite as impressive as the Niners 6-0 record so I must root for the Ravens, sadly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Totally agree. Wanting the Ravens to win is like wanting the Soviets to win the Cold War. Cowher is a douche.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"