Thread: Like I said..best FS in the draft!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Like I said..best FS in the draft!!

Bacarri Rambo..........pick! He wont stand out in individual drills nor will he show elite cover ability versus a WR but man can this guy break on a ball and read a QB with the best of them.

Oh and Ezekiel Ansah is a beast. He is making play after play after play!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I came here just to see if you posted yet! I keep hearing Ansah name called but no splash plays yet. He is doing work though. Ok forget that stuff nice play on Denard. Real question for you. Is if he plays well in this game and tests well at the combine will he even be there at 17?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    I came here just to see if you posted yet! I keep hearing Ansah name called but no splash plays yet. He is doing work though. Ok forget that stuff nice play on Denard. Real question for you. Is if he plays well in this game and tests well at the combine will he even be there at 17?
    Hard to say. There are a lot juniors who are going make some noise too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

After some of the interesting trades and picks in last years 1st round this year should be as interesting or more so. What do you think of EJ Manual as a QB? He flashed a little in this game. Can he be a good backup?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    After some of the interesting trades and picks in last years 1st round this year should be as interesting or more so. What do you think of EJ Manual as a QB? He flashed a little in this game. Can he be a good backup?
    I think there definitely is some potential there. He could develop into a decent NFL QB. Would like to see more consistency from him. But he does have the physical tools.

Starter

User Info Menu

South Squad defensive back Bacarri Rambo, left, of Georgia, intercepts this pass intended for North Squad wide receiver Alec Lemon, of Syracuse, during second quarter of the Senior Bowl

---The south secondary had good coverage all day.

Re: Senior Bowl: Where was Alex Okafor?

[the reply below is from a Cowboy site. They are very interested in AO]as a result Ansah was mucho showcased. How he did I don't know. Some familiar names from this board in this guys draft. Who is the Germinator?

Didn't play.

2013 Dream Draft:

1-The Germinator DE
    2-Jonathon Banks CB
    3-DJ Swearinger S
    5-Jonathon Cyprien S