Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I'd be content if the first 4 Rnds shook out like this...

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I'd be content if the first 4 Rnds shook out like this...

    [URL]http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php[/URL]

    OLB Dion Jordan
    RB Ed Lacey
    WR Markus Wheaton
    CB Robert Alford
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 01-24-2013 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Not bad.

    But the guy said Foote had an ABYSMAL season. WTF?

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php[/URL]

    OLB Dion Jordan
    RB Ed Lacey
    WR Markus Wheaton
    CB Robert Alford

    I would be very happy with those picks...
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 01-24-2013 at 10:28 PM.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php[/URL]

    OLB Dion Jordan
    RB Ed Lacey
    WR Markus Wheaton
    CB Robert Alford
    I would be ok, but Wheaton is going in the second round. He's got good tape and he just tore up the Senior Bowl. He's going to run well at the combine.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Not bad.

    But the guy said Foote had an ABYSMAL season. WTF?
    Did this guy actually watch Larry Foote play? Foote will team up with Timmons again....book it!

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Did this guy actually watch Larry Foote play? Foote will team up with Timmons again....book it!
    no one watches Foote and says he had a bad year...

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    no one watches Foote and says he had a bad year...
    He had a good year, but left a lot on the field. He was on the sidelines a lot on passing downs.
    Here comes the BOOM!

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    [URL]http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php[/URL]

    OLB Dion Jordan
    RB Ed Lacey
    WR Markus Wheaton
    CB Robert Alford
    I really would love to get Lacy in the 2nd, but I don't know if he will still be there at our 2nd pick.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Dion Jordan is an athletic freak. He will be a very good pass rusher and is also good in coverage. But, if I were an NFL team, I'd run right at him all day long. I don't know if he'll ever be stout at the POA.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I would be ok, but Wheaton is going in the second round. He's got good tape and he just tore up the Senior Bowl. He's going to run well at the combine.
    Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State: Wheaton has been the most impressive receiver at the Senior Bowl -- by far. The Oregon State product has displayed excellent speed, quickness and burst, routinely separating from defenders out of breaks. Most impressively, Wheaton has shown strong hands; he is an outstanding pass catcher in traffic. By showcasing the capacity to make plays at every level, Wheaton has created quite a buzz in the NFL scouting community.

    [URL]http://www.nfl.com/seniorbowl/story/0ap1000000130235/article/markus-wheaton-lane-johnson-among-senior-bowl-standouts[/URL]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •