Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar Woodley has to eat Crow

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lamar Woodley has to eat Crow

What does Woodley think of Flacco now?
    January, 21, 2013
    Jan 2110:00AM ETBy Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com Recommend58Tweet22Comments458EmailPrintIt was about 19 months ago when Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley said Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco wouldn't go to the Super Bowl "in this lifetime." Well, unless the Mayans were a month off on their end-of-the-world prophesy, it looks like Woodley is going to be proven wrong. Flacco and the Ravens will play the 49ers in the Super Bowl in two weeks.

Flacco Woodley
    Woodley has only posted a brief message about Martin Luther King Day on his Twitter account since Saturday, and I'll pass along any of his comments on the Ravens or Flacco. In June 2011, when asked if Flacco can lead Baltimore to a Super Bowl, Flacco said, "No, not at all because they have to go through one team -- that's the Pittsburgh Steelers in that AFC championship. So in order for them to get to the Super Bowl, they have to beat us, and we're not gonna let that happen once we get that close. So that's not gonna happen in this lifetime."

Flacco later responded, "Obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. At some level I don't care [what Woodley says] because what does that really mean? But there is another level where it does kind of [ticks] you off a little bit."

Since Woodley made those comments, Flacco has won the AFC North twice and has gone 4-1 in the playoffs. He led the Ravens to their first Super Bowl in 12 seasons by completing 21 of 36 passes for 240 yards and three touchdowns.

Lamar, please come to camp in shape instead of making comments about your opponents, and it wouldn't hurt to take the cement out of your cleats.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A lot of Steelers need to get on board with reality.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lamar doesn't need to be eating anything else
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post

Lol. Isn't that the truth.

Backup

User Info Menu

I was so on board when they signed Lamar to his second contract but now, I'm sorry we signed him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Exactly.....

Legend

User Info Menu

that's funny, good one!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN View Post
    I was so on board when they signed Lamar to his second contract but now, I'm sorry we signed him.
    Hope we can find a way to light a fire under his overpaid, underperforming ar$$e, because we're stuck with him for awhile...

Legend

User Info Menu

lamar does all his tough talk on twitter and facebook since he got the big payday.
    these guys really set themselves up to look like jackasses when this social media crap.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fat Turd Woodley has jinxed this team. He is the most over-rated player on Steelers.

Give him one year and if he again has issues with his hammy i say cut him. There are dirt cheap players in NFL who can give 4 sacks / yr.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT