Thread: Why is No One Rooting for the 2nd Oldest Guy to Go Out on Top?

Legend

User Info Menu

Why is No One Rooting for the 2nd Oldest Guy to Go Out on Top?

Former Steelers, 36 year old Clark Haggans, could culminate his career with a SuperBowl victory. Sure he's just a backup OLB, but so was Jerome Bettis (backup) when we won a game for him.

Everyone's so focused on Ray Ray, they're forgetting about Clark. If I didn't think he stunk so bad when he was here, I might have one of his old jersey's to wear for today's game.

Anyone out there rocking a 53 today? Maybe it'd be appropriate to wear my Pouncey jersey today. I'm probably going with my 75 in honor of the commercials. But I'm considering Pouncey in honor of Clark.

Legend

User Info Menu

Haggans has hardly had a storied career. Only the vast depth of flippy's mind could come up with this.........
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

There we go - finally a nugget of something to root for.

Legend

User Info Menu

49ers win and they tie us with 6 SB's.......still hoping for the 1st tie ever in a SB
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hope they both lose. But this is hard to bear, with the 14 - 3 score right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    49ers win and they tie us with 6 SB's.......still hoping for the 1st tie ever in a SB
    I'm still hoping the Mayans prediction is only a few weeks late. This game is brutal to watch...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I'm still hoping the Mayans prediction is only a few weeks late. This game is brutal to watch...
    When the lights went out in the Superdome, did you think that your prediction came true?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I originally wanted the Ravens to win to perserve our Steelers to be the only team with six Super Bowl wins. Late Saturday night while listening to the radio I decided that I wanted the 49ers to win because I can't stand Ray, Ray that much. If he does retire, thank God !