Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar Woodley has to eat Crow

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    You won't hear any of the Pats talk that kind of smack. They are too well coached and too smart.
    Yeah! They wait until after the game and pout like petulant children...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Yeah! They wait until after the game and pout like petulant children...
    $$$$
    I wasn't excited about seeing the Ravens in the Super Bowl, but after Bellicheat ran away and hid like a baby (again) after losing that game, I'm thrilled that the Patriots lost.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    $$$$
    I wasn't excited about seeing the Ravens in the Super Bowl, but after Bellicheat ran away and hid like a baby (again) after losing that game, I'm thrilled that the Patriots lost.
    I'm also glad the Pats lost, but at this point I'm a 49ers fan.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope this motivates the Steelers. last season was as under-achieving as i have ever seen them play.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What does he have to eat crow over? What is Flacco's record against the Steelers in the Playoffs? For that matter what is the Raven's record against the Steelers in the period.

Until Flacco can beat the Steelers in the Playoffs, I don't think Woodley needs to do anything but get into better shape this offseason.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hope crow is low cal, then.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    What does he have to eat crow over? What is Flacco's record against the Steelers in the Playoffs? For that matter what is the Raven's record against the Steelers in the period.

Until Flacco can beat the Steelers in the Playoffs, I don't think Woodley needs to do anything but get into better shape this offseason.
    Woodley stated Flacco would never see a SB, well Flacco's living it. It would be good advice for Lamar to worry more about his play recently than Joe Flacco. Lamar got what a 65 mil contract, time to earn it, his play was disappointing and no wonder our pass rush suffered.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post

This is a slippery slope. True they didn't go through us, but they are there and I am sure they don't care. They beat Manning in Denver and Brady in Foxboro. Pretty impressive to be honest.

The Pats could say we never went through them on our paths to the SB.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Woodley stated Flacco would never see a SB, well Flacco's living it. It would be good advice for Lamar to worry more about his play recently than Joe Flacco. Lamar got what a 65 mil contract, time to earn it, his play was disappointing and no wonder our pass rush suffered.
    LaMarr didn't make these comments recently...they were made before the season and dug up by the "journalist" who submitted the article...

I'm sure that, now, after the season, LaMarr is more worried about his play recently...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I'm also glad the Pats lost, but at this point I'm a 49ers fan.
    Nah, Mr. Burgh. We can't have the 49ers winning. That would tie them with us for 6 rings. We just can't have that.

As much as it pains me to type this.....GO RAVENS!!!

Rockon