Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA WR question

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    This x 1,000
    This x another 1000...

If you watched any of the playoffs this year you will understand that a big tall strong WR is absolutely required to win games against good defensive teams. In my opinion Flacco threw plenty of jump balls and their WRs out-jumped and out-muscled the DB time and again. Without those kind of receivers these Superbowls teams probably don't make it past the first round.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am really starting to believe a WR will be taken early in this years draft. Cordarelle Patterson might make a lot of sense to the steelers. Big physical guy that also is dynamic in the return game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    While it would seem that more black players are selected under Tomlin than white players, it's a little unfair to make the 'skill players' comment as 'most' skill players- WR's, CB's etc... are black.
    It's just my personal opinion that Tomlin is racist. Nobody has to share it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    It's just my personal opinion that Tomlin is racist. Nobody has to share it.
    Hard to argue that...

Honesty is refreshing though!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers might be interested in slimming down Jake Stoneburner-TE who plays more like a big WR. 6 foot 5 good hands, good routes, and fast for that size....could be had in the 6th.
    Trolls are people too.