Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
I am looking forward to seeing them all but here is a specific list that I will really be looking at....

OLB Eziekel Ansah
WR Terrence Williams
WR Markus Wheaton
WR Tavarres King
OT Kyle Long
OT DJ Fluker
DE Margus Hunt
OLB Alex Okafor
LB Khassem Greene
OLB Chase Thomas
CB Desmond Trufant
CB Jordan Poyer
FS Bacarri Rambo
Will definitely be watching the game. Looking forward to seeing these players.

btw Dee Dub: Last year you posted a list of 9 players you thought were ready to play. This was besides the draft.

I did save the post. But, when I went to retreive it somehow it updated itself and was lost. Probably because the board was having some technical problems at that time. Now what I do is paint the screen and save the page as a picture. It works.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of those players did play well last season. Was Nigel Bradham one of them. I saw where he did become a starter and while he did not set the world on fire he was a solid contributor for the Bills.

NW Steeler said: "Those drafts really have hurt our depth and viable roster turnover."

I just erased a question I was going to ask. It was "Do you think it might have something to do with losing some guy named Modrak? who was the head Steeler Scout type guy a few years ago?" Wow! How time flies. I decided to check it out and that was way back in 1998?? I really thought it was just a couple years ago.

Anyway, talk about coincidences. While looking him up I just saw where he was appointed Director of BLESTO Scouting Org. TS use them maybe it will help.