Thread: New Antonio Brown Highlights Video in REAL HD

Rookie

User Info Menu

New Antonio Brown Highlights Video in REAL HD

I say real HD, because a lot of times highlights videos aren't actually in HD, even though they say they are. I made this video to showcase my favorite player, Antonio Brown. I hope you guys enjoy it. Steeler Nation!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Really nice job, loved the intermission and the overall quality of the video. Hopefully we get the Antonio Brown in that video for the entire season next year. We're going to need him to be on that level all year.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Really nice job, loved the intermission and the overall quality of the video. Hopefully we get the Antonio Brown in that video for the entire season next year. We're going to need him to be on that level all year.
    Thanks. I think his ability to succeed will be based off the overall strength of the team next season. Everyone says he's an incredibly hard worker, so I think we'll see him really come into his own soon.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abfan View Post
    Thanks. I think his ability to succeed will be based off the overall strength of the team next season. Everyone says he's an incredibly hard worker, so I think we'll see him really come into his own soon.
    Great video, I'm sure AB will work even harder this off season, as he will be the go to guy for Ben. I read where he said he wants to clean up on some of the mistakes he made this season, but overall AB is a playmaker he'll do well for us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Excellent job ABfan!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

With the Wallace distraction out of the way, I predict AB will have a blockbluster season, especially if the Steelers can find a big strong WR to play opposite.