Thread: Steeler Fan Super Bowl Dilema

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    I call this day Harbaughgeddon.

But .. i am rooting against 49ers more.

I don't want another with 6.
    Why not? We just get 7 next year.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

The only interesting story in this SuperBowl is Kaepernick. Everything else about this game sucks.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't have a problem with the Rats getting a SB. I think it would light a fire in our guys and they play our brand of football.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I live right smack in the middle of 49er world. Too may bandwagon fans and they're freaking cocky. I'm pulling for the Ravens and am probably going to hell for it.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hate the Ravens far too much to root for them. I dont want to see Ray Ray go out with another ring.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Go afc north!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    I live right smack in the middle of 49er world. Too may bandwagon fans and they're freaking cocky. I'm pulling for the Ravens and am probably going to hell for it.
    I remember them also having a bunch of awful bandwagon fans in the 90s. Even with that, I have to root against the ravens more. Can't stand Ray Lewis and the rest. I'd love to have Lewis miss a tackle or not make it to a ball carrier late in a crucial situation and have the loss rest on his shoulders.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I remember them also having a bunch of awful bandwagon fans in the 90s. Even with that, I have to root against the ravens more. Can't stand Ray Lewis and the rest. I'd love to have Lewis miss a tackle or not make it to a ball carrier late in a crucial situation and have the loss rest on his shoulders.
    I would like to see Gore run right over the top of him a few times. And watch Flacco have a complete meltdown. But I doubt that happens. I bet it will be a close game.

Legend

User Info Menu

I want whatever causes Ray Lewis to leave the league on a negative and unfulfilled. So I'm a 49er fan for two weeks.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll be much more interested in the Pens-Caps game earlier in the day (if hockey were still in lockout, I'd be truly miserable). I'll likely treat this particular awful Super Bowl like my wife treats it. More interested in the food and guests at the Super Bowl Party than the game itself. Focus on the commercials and the halftime show, I guess. As far as I'm concerned this year's Super Bowl in 2 weeks is as dead to me as the Pro Bowl next week. Blech.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.