The only interesting story in this SuperBowl is Kaepernick. Everything else about this game sucks.
I don't have a problem with the Rats getting a SB. I think it would light a fire in our guys and they play our brand of football.
I live right smack in the middle of 49er world. Too may bandwagon fans and they're freaking cocky. I'm pulling for the Ravens and am probably going to hell for it.
ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...
I hate the Ravens far too much to root for them. I dont want to see Ray Ray go out with another ring.
Go afc north!
I want whatever causes Ray Lewis to leave the league on a negative and unfulfilled. So I'm a 49er fan for two weeks.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
I'll be much more interested in the Pens-Caps game earlier in the day (if hockey were still in lockout, I'd be truly miserable). I'll likely treat this particular awful Super Bowl like my wife treats it. More interested in the food and guests at the Super Bowl Party than the game itself. Focus on the commercials and the halftime show, I guess. As far as I'm concerned this year's Super Bowl in 2 weeks is as dead to me as the Pro Bowl next week. Blech.
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!