Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steeler Fan Super Bowl Dilema

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I've put a lot of thought into this since my last post, I've changed my pick to no one! Whoever wins I will end up winning a little and losing a little. I'm with Ruthless focus on the food and commercials. I am going to my childhoods friend's house (lifelong 49ers fan) to watch the game with my Heath Miller jersey on. I've already hung up my 6 time SB champions flag too. I love getting these folks all riled up
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Administrator

User Info Menu

As a Steelers fan, it can't get much worse....

I knew last weekend that I was rooting for the NFC. Choosing between the Rats/Pats is like choosing the lesser of 2 evils. I have to go for the 49ers although I historically have disliked the niners. Add to that, they will match us with 6 SBs.

This SB matchup makes me sick!
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

For all the fans that said they would never root for the Ravens. lets just say it's the last game of the season & you need the Bengals to lose to get into the playoffs & they are playing the Ravens. YOU would not root for the Ravens?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i know this is in really poor taste but I think it illuminates our dilemma. I was at mad mex the other night sitting at the bar and overheard two guys talking about this very subject. one says, he hates the ravens and he's rooting for the niners.

the other guy says, screw'em both........... I'm rooting for Al queda.

like I said, horrific and very poor taste - but is it wrong of me for laughing????..........

yinzers. gotta love'em.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm picking the Ravens because they represent the North division, and I was glad they knocked off the Patriots and their sulking coach.
    They are underdogs again, but I wouldn't count them out from hoisting the Lombardi.

I read where some media wanted them to take pics with the Lombardi and Ray said no, and told his teammates don't touch it or take a pic with it you have to earn it, good advice I would think.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    As a Steelers fan, it can't get much worse....

I knew last weekend that I was rooting for the NFC. Choosing between the Rats/Pats is like choosing the lesser of 2 evils. I have to go for the 49ers although I historically have disliked the niners. Add to that, they will match us with 6 SBs.

This SB matchup makes me sick!
    I agree with all of this. In fact, I don't even plan on watching the SB. There are plenty of things that I need to get done to waste my time with this game.