Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Are We Rooting For Today?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not to much of a choice betwwen the Pats &Rats, but if I have to pick one I'll take

BALTIMORE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Ravens are our sworn enemies and most bitter rival. I will root for ANY other team in the NFL before them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's go Pens!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Baltimore represented our division well, big underdogs, but Ray's on the Bus to the SB.

Btw, see what an O-line can do for a team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

More importantly, a QB who doesn't turn the ball over. Flacco is playing for a contract... wow, he's had a few good weeks.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

both harbaugh brothers, took their teams on the road, trailed and halftime, held the home team scorless, en route to 28 points for their own teams, and victory...

am i remembering this correctly?
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Baltimore represented our division well, big underdogs, but Ray's on the Bus to the SB.

Btw, see what an O-line can do for a team.
    Is there a less gracious team in victory? It was great seeing Tommy boy lose and all, but Lewis laying on the field surrounded by reporters for a good 5 minutes. Harbaugh being a douche all over the field. Mr and Mrs Harbaugh must be a bit ashamed watching their kids on tv trying to upstage the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

...and just like that, the NFL got their Cinderella story line, the Hairball Bowl. I'll sit this one out, I'm pretty sure. Belicheat is a sore loser, can't stand that guy and it was beautiful watching him walk away in defeat. LMAO>
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sharpe rips him a new ars... True what he said on CBS... Belicheat can't even go out and talk to media in defeat. WHAT A LOSER!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I look at it in a different way, that they earned their right to celebrate.

Very few if any gave this team any chance, just like our Steelers in 2005 when we had to win our last four regular season games just to get to the playoffs. Then we put the Bengas out, the mighty Colts, and Denver in that thin air all on the road.

I love our Steelers, but I respect what Baltimore was able to accomlish dealing with injuries and their best cover corner out for the year.
    Let destiny rule, no sixth for the 49ers!