Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arians Throws dig at Haley's DINK&DUNK, he wants CHUNK yrds. For The Cards

Legend

User Info Menu

Now is the off-season of our discontent..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

While its impossible to fully know the intent of someone's words...using near word for word phrasing with Bens statements leaves room for significant interpretation.

And if Ben wants to play for Arians, I say figure out a way to get him there. The way he plays he has 2-3 healthy seasons left in him.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

i'm not seeing any kind of shot he's taking at haley, there

he's talking about his offense. the term dink and dunk has been around for years. is he taking a shot at the pats??

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing these digs coming from Ben.
    Then don't worry, because there were none this time.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Just so you know, the owner of Steelers Depot has made it clear that he does not want us posting his articles, even when we give proper credit and provide a link to his site, as you have done. I have no idea why (it's not like we are trying to "steal" his articles or "take credit" for their content), so now we just basically don't acknowledge the existence of that particular site any more (too bad, but that was his choice, not ours). Just thought you should know.
    If you're posting his content, that's one thing - i get it. It's sort of letting him do the work and making your site interesting.

To be clear, posting a link is fine... If he didn't want people reading information ON HIS SITE, he wouldn't post it there.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Backup

User Info Menu

I am sure Arians offense will do well in AZ., How many QBs did they use through out last season. Sounds like he likes that idea of multiple Qbs calling the shots.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post

I'm so tired of hearing these digs coming from Ben. Also, I don't understand why Arians felt the need to take a jab at Haley.
    I understand that a QB like Ben doesn't come around too often and we've all been blessed with legendary performances. The issue is he continually waters down his achievements with petty stuff. Sometimes it feels like it will be a relief when he's done playing.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Just so you know, the owner of Steelers Depot has made it clear that he does not want us posting his articles, even when we give proper credit and provide a link to his site, as you have done. I have no idea why (it's not like we are trying to "steal" his articles or "take credit" for their content), so now we just basically don't acknowledge the existence of that particular site any more (too bad, but that was his choice, not ours). Just thought you should know.
    I am greatly humored by the various board owners getting in pee matches with each other. "My insignificant message board is better than yours!" NO, my insignificant site is better than yours!" "You must never show a link to our site!" "You must never mention our site in any way!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

"I understand that a QB like Ben doesn't come around too often and we've all been blessed with legendary performances. The issue is he continually waters down his achievements with petty stuff. Sometimes it feels like it will be a relief when he's done playing. "

As the saying goes: "Be careful what you wish for. You just may get it".
    Then all the real whining will begin.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I am greatly humored by the various board owners getting in pee matches with each other. "My insignificant message board is better than yours!" NO, my insignificant site is better than yours!" "You must never show a link to our site!" "You must never mention our site in any way!"
    First of all... they don't have a message board. It's a blog.

Second of all... I don't get into pee matches with other steelers sites. I really could care less about what other sites do or their opinion of Planet Steelers. I'm to busy working on this site to care about their opinions. He made a bit deal about posting his articles even when a link was included so it's not allowed. I don't know what his reasoning was... I do know that he probably hurt his google ranking because of it. Obviously, he doesn't fully understand SEO.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.