Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your Thoughts on our # 1 Pick 2013 Draft

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Unless an elite pass rusher falls to us I hope there is someone who covets our #17 spot and is willing to make a deal. I'm not a big watcher of college football so I'm basing this on what everybody here is saying but it seems there is a lot of value sitting in the second and third round so if we can get an extra pick in one of those rounds we should go for it.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Unless an elite pass rusher falls to us I hope there is someone who covets our #17 spot and is willing to make a deal. I'm not a big watcher of college football so I'm basing this on what everybody here is saying but it seems there is a lot of value sitting in the second and third round so if we can get an extra pick in one of those rounds we should go for it.
    This is the best way to get young fast, but is this the best way to bounce back from a poor season? I am beginning to think we need to trade back five or six spots and chooose the best WR on the board. Either Patterson or Hopkins in the first and follow this up with the best running back in the second round. Offense rules the NFL now, we need to get this unit up to snuff.
    Here comes the BOOM!