Thread: Browns Loading Up On coaches

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Browns Loading Up On coaches

They just hired Ray Horton, former Steelers and Cards coach. Then the recently hired Norv Turner.

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8857899/ray-horton-named-cleveland-browns-new-defensive-coordinator[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    They just hired Ray Horton, former Steelers and Cards coach. Then the recently hired Norv Turner.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8857899/ray-horton-named-cleveland-browns-new-defensive-coordinator[/URL]
    A real offense to go along with their tough defense makes for another tough divisional opponent.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yea but they also signed Mike Lombardi, one of the most awful personnel men in recent history. That was just a horrid hire. You can't do much without talent, and this guy has a pathetic track record as a personnel guy. I have no idea how he got hired.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Surprised they didn't look at Omar.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Yea but they also signed Mike Lombardi, one of the most awful personnel men in recent history. That was just a horrid hire. You can't do much without talent, and this guy has a pathetic track record as a personnel guy. I have no idea how he got hired.
    Friends with Banner and has Belichick ties.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I actually...agree with you?!?! Now I'm worried. Then again, if Ovie and Eddie can agree on certain things every now and then, anything is possible.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

strange business ruthless. Watch out....