Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: You still want this fraud?

  1. #31
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He didn't attend the funeral because the hoaxers said her family didn't want him there. He is a college athlete with no money and a poor family. Plane tickets are not cheap.
    Honestly.. if you were in college and your soulmate had a car accident, a coma, luekemia and a bone marrow transplant all within 2 months i think you would find a way. He also didnt visit the gravesite while out at USC...

    I know people want to believe him but you have to work real hard to do it. I'm sure there was a player or 2 who would have helped him get there but some of them are saying they had their doubts when they pressed him for details.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    He didn't attend the funeral because the hoaxers said her family didn't want him there. He is a college athlete with no money and a poor family. Plane tickets are not cheap.
    I've got a bridge to sell ya.
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Honestly.. if you were in college and your soulmate had a car accident, a coma, luekemia and a bone marrow transplant all within 2 months i think you would find a way. He also didnt visit the gravesite while out at USC...

    I know people want to believe him but you have to work real hard to do it. I'm sure there was a player or 2 who would have helped him get there but some of them are saying they had their doubts when they pressed him for details.
    EXACTLY... At a minimum, wouldn't he get funeral info/address and send flowers?
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  4. #34
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,959
    Seriously? Who cares? I guess the whole football community in America, but I dont see the big deal, at all. He had an internet girlfriend that turned out to be 2 guys and a girl and there's a chance he's part of the hoax, so what. What's his 40 time?

  5. #35
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,407
    So long as he doesn't come across as a raving looney in his interviews, someone will take him early.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Seriously? Who cares? I guess the whole football community in America, but I dont see the big deal, at all. He had an internet girlfriend that turned out to be 2 guys and a girl and there's a chance he's part of the hoax, so what. What's his 40 time?
    The question is WHY the hoax? The answer may well influence whether he's worth taking...
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #37
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,890
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Seriously? Who cares? I guess the whole football community in America, but I dont see the big deal, at all. He had an internet girlfriend that turned out to be 2 guys and a girl and there's a chance he's part of the hoax, so what. What's his 40 time?
    Everyone cares... some Heisman voters are furious because they voted for him partly because this story pulled at their hearts. He is a good LB but would he have won these awards without the story? Maybe, maybe not... and the last game along with this story makes you wonder how good he really is... sure he had numbers but look at the schedule. Someone will take him... he isnt a scrub but I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of the league in 3 years. Yep, I said it... and I said the same thing about Tebow. Great story... great character and off field love but when you peel it all away I think most NFL teams will avoid the spectacle if the on field play doesnt live up to the hype.

  8. #38
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,890
    ...and I know Tebow is still in the league but most want him for the side show not as a QB.

  9. #39
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,408
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Everyone cares... some Heisman voters are furious because they voted for him partly because this story pulled at their hearts. He is a good LB but would he have won these awards without the story? Maybe, maybe not... and the last game along with this story makes you wonder how good he really is... sure he had numbers but look at the schedule. Someone will take him... he isnt a scrub but I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of the league in 3 years. Yep, I said it... and I said the same thing about Tebow. Great story... great character and off field love but when you peel it all away I think most NFL teams will avoid the spectacle if the on field play doesnt live up to the hype.
    These voters should be removed then... the fact that they allowed a players personal life impact their vote is wrong. These voters have no one to blame but themselves.

  10. #40
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Everyone cares... some Heisman voters are furious because they voted for him partly because this story pulled at their hearts. He is a good LB but would he have won these awards without the story? Maybe, maybe not... and the last game along with this story makes you wonder how good he really is... sure he had numbers but look at the schedule. Someone will take him... he isnt a scrub but I wouldnt be surprised if he is out of the league in 3 years. Yep, I said it... and I said the same thing about Tebow. Great story... great character and off field love but when you peel it all away I think most NFL teams will avoid the spectacle if the on field play doesnt live up to the hype.
    If a writer voted for him cause his chick died, they should lose their vote.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •