Thread: Yea, I'd glady take this dude in the 2nd

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yea, I'd glady take this dude in the 2nd

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Cl8q78k14[/url]

He offers something that we don't have on the roster right now. Great balance, vision, instincts, good speed, good wiggle. I'd be fine with him on this roster.

Legend

User Info Menu

And maybe he wouldn't cough up the rock a couple of times in a game...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Cl8q78k14[/url]

He offers something that we don't have on the roster right now. Great balance, vision, instincts, good speed, good wiggle. I'd be fine with him on this roster.
    Nah, I take this one:

Giovani Bernard**, RB, North Carolina
    Height: 5-10. Weight: 205.
    Projected 40 Time: 4.52.
    Projected Round (2013): 1-2.
    1/12/13: Bernard was an electric play-maker for North Carolina this year. He dominated conference play including a massive day (23-267) against Virginia Tech. Bernard found the end zone in every game he played in 2012.

Bernard ran for 1,228 yards and 10 touchdowns this season, while averaging 6.7 yards per carry. He also hauled in 47 passes for 490 yards and five touchdowns. Bernard averaged 16 yards per punt return as well, and even scored on two of them. One was the game-winning touchdown late in the fourth quarter against N.C. State. He missed two games with an undisclosed injury.

8/16/12: Bernard burst onto the scene with 1,324 yards and 13 touchdowns (5.24 average) last year as a redshirt freshman. He also showed fantastic receiving ability with 45 receptions for 362 yards and one touchdown. Bernard carried the Tar Heels' offense, and he was consistently good.

Bernard is extremely quick to break runs for big gains. Furthermore, he is hard to tackle in the open field as he has shiftiness to dodge tacklers.