Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colbert (1/16)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like the part when he said they Are not married to anybody. Meaning a lot of the underperformed overpriced players are trade bait.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I like the part when he said they Are not married to anybody. Meaning a lot of the underperformed overpriced players are trade bait.
    I think this also puts the players and their agents on notice that the Steelers aren't in a mind to dance right now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How much more complicated will this become if Omar Khan (sp?) gets the GM job with the Jets?

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

In regards to the RB position, I would love to have Steven Jackson.
    He's a bull and has the heart of a lion from whats been said and he wants to win.
    Also, would anyone be willing to take a shot with Shonn Greene?
    Could we strike gold twice with either of these players like we did with Farrior and Bettis?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    They are going to let Keenan Lewis see what he will get from the market. There are quite a few good Free Agent Corners on the market. They will see what he gets offered.

I think he comes back here if the money is decent for one main reason: Carnell Lake.

I also think they are going to try to get further under the cap than we think to bring a few decent FA's.
    If Keenan Lewis hits the open market he will never wear another Steeler uniform again. Some team will throw ridiculous money at him. That is just the way it is. And it sucks because he has started to develop into a solid CB.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

how dare colbert criticize this team. he must not be a 'real' fan.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    They may not be married to anybody, but I hope they at least bought the engagement ring for Keenan Lewis.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    They may not be married to anybody, but I hope they at least bought the engagement ring for Keenan Lewis.

Pappy
    Yeah propose to him at least.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Just not very realistic. Why would they weaken their team to benefit us? Turbin will be a starting caliber RB that can sub in for an injured Beast.

How about Jones-Drew from the Jaguars if he is healthy?
    I would love to have Jones Drew, and I think he would fit in well here. There is no way we would have the cap space to make that happen. Not to mention, it certainly wouldnt be a move the Steelers typically make.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Probably one semi-surprise cut and hopefully one surprise FA signing in the works this spring, before the draft.