Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doom and Gloom...its at it's highest!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Anymore of these kinds of assertions and you will have to deal with the banning.
    You have ZERO authority here and no one takes you seriously. Wonder what the rules are in terms of having multiple screen names?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You alleged I was a racist with such a question. Anymore of these kinds of assertions and you will have to deal with the banning.
    Are you on any medications?
    If I was BigRob I would demand an apology. You alleged he was a drug user with such a question. Anymore of those kinds of assertions and you will have to deal with the banning.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    You have ZERO authority here and no one takes you seriously. Wonder what the rules are in terms of having multiple screen names?
    I was thinking something similar. Typically new posters don't just fly in here and then proceed to make over a thousand posts in just a few months with the seeming express purpose of starting crap.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    If I was BigRob I would demand an apology. You alleged he was a drug user with such a question. Anymore of those kinds of assertions and you will have to deal with the banning.

I was thinking something similar. Typically new posters don't just fly in here and then proceed to make over a thousand posts in just a few months with the seeming express purpose of starting crap.
    Thankfully I'm not overly sensitive. I don't feel the need to scream for banning at the first sign of insecurity. Especially when someone ask me a simple question.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow...now Steeler fans are fighting. It aint that bad folks. The Steelers are going make a comeback next year.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...urgh-brawl.cnn
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I have a buddy who is a Steelers fan that whined about what the team did wrong even after SB wins. Some people just have a critical nature. They think they know how to "fix" things and want to make it known that they have the answer.

As for mock drafts, I don't really care for amateur football as much so I don't always know who the next young stud LG is anyway...
    That would be me... for years my wife couldnt understand why I'm so critical even when we were winning... then she watched Warner hit Fitz in the SB and turned to me and said she understood.

Some fans are positive, some negative, some are realist... etc.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Wow...now Steeler fans are fighting. It aint that bad folks. The Steelers are going make a comeback next year.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...urgh-brawl.cnn
    Well someone on here said a fan pissed himself and didnt know it in Dallas... I can't take ownership for people I don't know.

Backup

User Info Menu

All I know is when the game against Bengals ended I went into a slight depression knowing the Browns would be the last Steeler football till august. Now a days I just can't seem to get enough of it good or bad. Oh well how long till training camp?

Legend

User Info Menu

Many probably have seen this, but the topic reminded me again how wrapped up we fans can get (scary thing, I got a leather couch just like him):

Legend

User Info Menu

Is there an 'Ignore' button on this site? I need to use it before I get banned.

Legend

User Info Menu

a good rule of thumb for the stock market is to buy when gloom and doom is at its highest.

the same is probably true for the Pittsburgh Steelers...I'm buying!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha