Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Doom and Gloom...its at it's highest!

  1. #31
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    633
    im a "REALIST" .. i guess everything else said before was FAKE.. what does that mean? silly when ppl say that term.
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    A lot of people on the board are confusing "pessimism" with "realism"...they are very different things...

    Missing the playoffs causes many to lose perspective...
    Bull**** like this ain't realism.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

  3. #33
    Backup
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    a good rule of thumb for the stock market is to buy when gloom and doom is at its highest.

    the same is probably true for the Pittsburgh Steelers...I'm buying!
    I rarely post, and 99% of what I write goes unnoticed here because of that fact, so I suspect my endorsement will just fly under the radar, but this may be the best analogy I have seen on this board.

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,893
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    im a "REALIST" .. i guess everything else said before was FAKE.. what does that mean? silly when ppl say that term.
    it means a person puts emotion to the side and looks at the facts before making a decision.

    you know whats silly? typing the word "silly"...

  5. #35
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by msp26505 View Post
    I rarely post, and 99% of what I write goes unnoticed here because of that fact, so I suspect my endorsement will just fly under the radar, but this may be the best analogy I have seen on this board.
    thank you msp, I noticed your endorsement and very much appreciate it!

  6. #36
    Pro Bowler supersteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,089
    Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    a good rule of thumb for the stock market is to buy when gloom and doom is at its highest.

    the same is probably true for the Pittsburgh Steelers...I'm buying!

    Yeah, Sometimes you can hit it Big, but a word of advice, read the Prospectus and fine print first.

  7. #37
    Rookie Sure, Not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA in the year 2505
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    You have ZERO authority here and no one takes you seriously. Wonder what the rules are in terms of having multiple screen names?
    He sounds an awful lot like a troll who has destroyed another board I used to post at frequently. It was great until he showed up. It seems that he's been here before under different screen names and has the same tired mantra of everything being Ben's fault.
    "....great films, with plots! Where you cared about whose ass it was, and why it was farting!"

    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/235511.jpg

  8. #38
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Sure, Not View Post
    He sounds an awful lot like a troll who has destroyed another board I used to post at frequently. It was great until he showed up. It seems that he's been here before under different screen names and has the same tired mantra of everything being Ben's fault.
    Lloyddroid is that you?
    Here comes the BOOM!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •