Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It look like we are stuck with the boring playcalling of Haley....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Whatever makes you feel better....
    Hmmm, I don't see how any acknowledgment of the above makes me feel any better. Everyone knows Ben is a drama queen. He doesn't feel right unless he has some ready-made excuses, etc.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Running in salt. It's too long ago to provide much pain though. Two Super Bowl rings since have reduced that irritant.
    It was a long time ago, and I added the smiley face to my post to try to take a little bit off of the rubbing it in aspect.

And as I as recall, your team made the playoffs that year, and my team didn't.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    A lot of people have managers they don't like. It happens... It's common. I'm tired of seeing Ben's piss poor expressions when Haley tries to approach him on the sidelines. He gives Haley the look. I've seen Haley try to approach Ben when he's walking to the sideline and Ben walked in the opposite direction. I saw both of these actions on numerous occasions. Ben needs to stop being a whiny
    I have seen the same thing. How many managers would put up with that kind of treatment in the real world? It's akin to being at a trade show, and your manager wants to give you some pointers and/or ask you a question, and you simply walk away from him as he/she approaches. That shows a real lack of respect. He should at least give him the respect of acting appropriately and _pretending_ to care what he has to say, at the very least.

Legend

User Info Menu

In Haley's 2nd year with the Cardinals, he went to the Super Bowl. He also had the #1 passing offense. In his 2nd year with the Chiefs, he won his division. He also had the #1 rushing offense.

WELCOME TO SEASON #2 COACH HALEY!!!!!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    It was good the first half of the season but did teams catch on to the dink and donk and start playing for it and if so if Haley didn't adjust I will not count on it getting better maybe worse.

What teams caught on to was that our OL was decimated by injuries and Ben was playing hurt. That was the problem and it was obvious to anyone who wanted to see it.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    In Haley's 2nd year with the Cardinals, he went to the Super Bowl. He also had the #1 passing offense. In his 2nd year with the Chiefs, he won his division. He also had the #1 rushing offense.

WELCOME TO SEASON #2 COACH HALEY!!!!!
    Steeler Nation is spoiled rotten. We have a "losing season" because of injuries, instead of chalking it up to exactly that we need a scape goat to aid in the coping process. If the team could have stayed healthy we'd still be playing meaningful football.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    What teams caught on to was that our OL was decimated by injuries and Ben was playing hurt. That was the problem and it was obvious to anyone who wanted to see it.
    I dont' understand how fans can't see this.. I've been watching football for 4 years and I seem to know more about it then some of the fans who give me the "I been watching for 30 years" speeches..

UNREAL...
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm glad Haley is back and with a new off. line coach maybe some of their training and/or techniques change to help minimize the biggest rival we had this year = injuries. We could be one good RB away from a highly productive offense.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Backup

User Info Menu

I like Todd Haley, so for those of you who claim you don't know anybody who does...here I am!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Backup

User Info Menu

I second that. I also support Haley. Had Ben not been hurt against the Chiefs. Even with all the other injuries. I think we are playing this weekend in New England. Think we would have won division the way Baltimore coughed up late games. We will be much more dangerous next year and if we can stay healthy be very good. I am curious to see what happens with our RB situation. NOt sure Haley has the type of RB he needs. Closest thing is Mendenhall and would be surprised if he was brought back.