In Haley's 2nd year with the Cardinals, he went to the Super Bowl. He also had the #1 passing offense. In his 2nd year with the Chiefs, he won his division. He also had the #1 rushing offense.
WELCOME TO SEASON #2 COACH HALEY!!!!!
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...
I'm glad Haley is back and with a new off. line coach maybe some of their training and/or techniques change to help minimize the biggest rival we had this year = injuries. We could be one good RB away from a highly productive offense.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
I like Todd Haley, so for those of you who claim you don't know anybody who does...here I am!
Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.
I second that. I also support Haley. Had Ben not been hurt against the Chiefs. Even with all the other injuries. I think we are playing this weekend in New England. Think we would have won division the way Baltimore coughed up late games. We will be much more dangerous next year and if we can stay healthy be very good. I am curious to see what happens with our RB situation. NOt sure Haley has the type of RB he needs. Closest thing is Mendenhall and would be surprised if he was brought back.