Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What may happen In Steelerland next week

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll laugh my butt off if Haley doesn't end up as Cards coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

FIRE ARIANS!

Wait... hang on...

HIRE ARIANS!

Got it.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope you are correct.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Patriots average 35 points a game all I'd like to see our Steelers average 24 to 27 a game.

We are 21st. in points scored, 26th,rush, and 21st.in yrds per game. Those numbers will get you an 8-8 record IF you have a good defense like ours. If it wasn't for our defense we would be somewhere around 4-12 or 5-11.

No sugar coating the facts, this offense needs work!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I agree that we need to fix the offense, and the best and easiest way I feel we can do that on a consistent and steady basis is to build a dominant offensive line that can just push the LOS and a solid RB that is in extremely good shape. I think if Dwyer turned the blinders on for the next 4 or 5 years, went to TOm Shaw with Ike in the offseason and got in top shape, he could be an above average RB in the NFL.

What I saw this year from him, how he handled having a shot at putting a stranglehold on the feature back role, showed up out of shape and frequently was requesting to come off the field instead of requesting to stay on it.....just gave a bad impression to me for what he was all about.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rumor has the Denver OC and Ray Horton the top candidates for the Cardinals coaching job, so we may retain Coach Haley afterall.

Ok Sugar, you can laugh
    Last edited by supersteeler; 01-13-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    What has Wilson making you think he will be OC?

i wonder...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    The Patriots average 35 points a game all I'd like to see our Steelers average 24 to 27 a game.

We are 21st. in points scored, 26th,rush, and 21st.in yrds per game. Those numbers will get you an 8-8 record IF you have a good defense like ours. If it wasn't for our defense we would be somewhere around 4-12 or 5-11.

No sugar coating the facts, this offense needs work!
    The running game, defense and special teams don't score enough TDs. Only four teams had fewer TD runs this season. Only three teams had fewer defensive TDs. No team had fewer special teams TDs. Only two teams had fewer non-passing TDs.

On the other hand, only seven teams had more TD passes, and that's despite Ben Roethlisberger missing three-and-a-half games. Had he played all 16 games and kept throwing TD passes at the rate he was, then only four teams would have had more TD passes.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    The running game, defense and special teams don't score enough TDs. Only four teams had fewer TD runs this season. Only three teams had fewer defensive TDs. No team had fewer special teams TDs. Only two teams had fewer non-passing TDs.

On the other hand, only seven teams had more TD passes, and that's despite Ben Roethlisberger missing three-and-a-half games. Had he played all 16 games and kept throwing TD passes at the rate he was, then only four teams would have had more TD passes.
    Wow that was a long winded way to say we didn't score enough

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Rumor has the Denver OC and Ray Horton the top candidates for the Cardinals coaching job, so we may retain Coach Haley afterall.

Ok Sugar, you can laugh
    This is interesting:

The San Diego Chargers have, apparently, bumped the interview scheduled with Bruce Arians on Wednesday in order to interview Mike McCoy today...

[URL]http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/01/13/mccoy-interview-chargers/18154/[/URL]

Arizona may not get a crack at McCoy...

Now, if only we knew whether or not Haley actually interviewed with the Cardinals...