Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Taking Ray Home With A ring like we did the Bus?

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping the Texans will knock out the Patriots tomorrow, and the Ravens after that. I'd like to see a Texans/Seahawks or Texans/Falcons Super Bowl. No Harbaughs, and no Bellicheat, please...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Guess it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping the Texans will knock out the Patriots tomorrow, and the Ravens after that. I'd like to see a Texans/Seahawks or Texans/Falcons Super Bowl. No Harbaughs, and no Bellicheat, please...
    Texans/Falcons would be ideal...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

There's no way I can root for the Ravens, even against the *Pats. One good thing that came from yesterday is that it made it that much more expensive for the Rats to sign Flacco in the off season. he's had an up and down season, but that come from behind win should have added much more $$$ to his payday. Personally, I think he's good, but not elite. The more money they tie up in him, the less they have for other players. I'd love to somehow get Yanda from them. He's amazing.

Backup

User Info Menu

Yea I could not watch SB with the "harwhines" I am hoping the texans can take out the Pats and Ravens. I think I will go with Seattle since I taught one of them. But I really don't think they get by SF again. Which at least,
    is the least of whiners of the family

Starter

User Info Menu

Can't root for Baltimore or new england.

Any of the other remaining teams will be fine with me.

Personally, I hope Houston gets one.

Seeing Schaub with a ring before Flacco would top it all off.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this nfl season just sucks a$$. the only team left we can get around is the falcons. doesn't seem likely. we're probably gonna have to put up with brady back in the superbowl and at least one hairball - possibly two. the worst combination is a rats/niners so we get double weeks of a double murderer and double douchebag coaches.

time for hockey.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I was routing for Denver b/c I wanted Brady in Denver next week.
    But I will cheer for Baltimore over New England. No doubt about it.
    Ravens will loose as they should...mark my word....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Ravens will loose as they should...mark my word....
    The Ravens have confidence, they came close last year so this year might be their year. They match up with the Patriots now more than ever, you won't see the Pats blowing them away. The ravens will keep it close and try and win at the end.
    Flacco can exploit the Pats secondary, they have the receivers to do it, TE's and a good run game, so I wouldn't overlook what the Raven can do.

On the NFC side, the 49ers will be favored but something tells me Atlanta playing at home gives them an edge, its all setting up for a Atlanta Raven Super Bowl and Ray going out a champion.
    I don't like the Patriots or Ravens but out of the two I would rather see Baltimore advance, in some ways the Ravens are like us and they will represent our division well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yeah, losing two straight AFCC games would be good for the Ravens.

and then the Patriots* can go and lose another Super Bowl...
    That's what I'm hoping for. I'm a bit undecided on how I'd like to see them lose. Either a big Flacco turnover or a defensive gaffe by Ray Lewis would both be just fine.

In the NFC, I'm really rooting for Atlanta. I'd love to see both Harbaughs eliminated again.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yeah, but wouldn't it be sweet to see Belichick& Brady knocked off their pedestal, and crying, ranting for the world to see?

Torrey Holt, Pitta, Dixon,Rice, will have something for the Pats, and don't forget sugar ray, he'll have them will the game in Baltimore's favor.

[url]http://www.draftdaysuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Ray-Lewis-dance-200x200.jpg[/url]
    Last edited by supersteeler; 01-14-2013 at 11:09 AM.