Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Appreciate the HOF QB we have people

Legend

User Info Menu

Appreciate the HOF QB we have people

Could be worse, you could have been watching Peyton choke in the playoffs his whole career.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can't stand manning. He's a great player, and there are attributes of his that I wish Ben had, he's just such an ego maniac.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

To win eleven in a row like the Bronco's did and then lose, is a tough pill for that team to swallow.
    Peyton is a great QB no question about that, to come back and play as well as he did during the course of the year is amazing, but thats all forgotten when you come up short like they did.

Ben isn't the only QB to throw picks at critical times of the game as you seen, but Manning as great as he is had a habit of doing that in the biggest games.

I wouldn't want to be on a Denver message board right now, they are probably tearing it apart.

Legend

User Info Menu

Five years of Aaron Rogers:

No playoffs, 1 and done, SB, 1 and done, 1 and done.

Five years of Ben:

AFCC, SB, no playoffs, 1 and done. SB.

All these QBs are supposedly better than Ben, and yet they don't win enough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Appreciate the HOF QB we have people Could be worse, you could have been watching Peyton choke in the playoffs his whole career.
    Peyton chokes again. I find it amusing, Elway couldn't wait to get rid of Tebow and sign Peyton...and Peyton didn't take the Donks any farther than Tebow did!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd appreciate the Steelers HOF quarterback except he hasn't played since 1983.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I'd appreciate the Steelers HOF quarterback except he hasn't played since 1983.

Pappy
    OK, so Roethlisberger can't be inducted until five years after he retires, sorry.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brees is supposedly better too, but yet in 5 of his 11 seasons he's QB'd his team to 8 or MORE losses.

Dome throwing stat whores.

Nothing else.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Peyton chokes again. I find it amusing, Elway couldn't wait to get rid of Tebow and sign Peyton...and Peyton didn't take the Donks any farther than Tebow did!
    Good point, and I wonder if San Fran is happy they didn't get him and chose Colin K in the draft. He had a game and a half today.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

These Bronco fans out here are insufferable. So F them too!