Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
4.135 CB Howard Wilson 6'1" 184 Houston
5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.
Dejan Kovacevic, kudos to you. Those claiming he had no substance with his assertion that this team lacks discipline must be blind. I have said this all season, for the most part. Tomlin shows up with a big gut, and promptly oversees a team that also lacks discipline across the board. Sloppy, lazy, unfocused = lacks discipline. Dejan is right on the $ here. And it takes balls for any media person in Pgh to tell the truth about the Steelers; they routinely threaten to take away perks from reporters who touch on areas that the Rooneys prefer go ignored. I know this for a FACT. This guy may have just had his tail gate tent tickets (free food and beer), premium parking pass, luxury box tickets etc. revoked. There isn't really a free press in Pgh when it comes to the Steelers.
Yeah DK's on thin ice. Art's probably arranging the cement shoes as I type this.
Oh, and besides being sloppy with idiotic penalties, other signs of lack of team discipline:
- Our star OLB shows up sloppy, fat, pudgy which leads to him playing like crap and getting hurt. That's not a lack of discipline? And what's Tomlin do about it? Not a damn thing.
- Our star receiver hold out for all of camp and preseason and then shows up to promptly drop passes, shows no interest in putting forth any effort and has a bad attitude all season. What's the coach do? Not a damn thing.
- Our star QB just carelessly wings passes all over the place, tossing game-losing pics more than once. When the season was to be made or broken, with the play off on the line, he loses BOTH games (Dallas and Cinci) with game-losing interceptions to end the game. No excuse for the utter sloppy and bonehead play; a bright and shinning example of lacking discipline.
- Our star running back is sloppy in carrying the ball and then pouts when he is told he would not be dressing and proceeds to not show up for work on game day (even though he wasn't playing).
- Some of our O linemen were just vastly overweight. No discipline.
- Our #2 WR couldn't bother to bend over and fall on a ball in the endzone, just giving up 5 points as if it was meaningless.