Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
And to make things worse, potential franchise LT types Taylor Lewan and Jake Matthews announcing that they are returning to Michigan and Texas A&M, respectively. Right now, the only other potential first round tackle (other than Joeckel who should go in the top 5) would be Central Michigan's Eric Fisher (we'll have to see how he performs against a higher level of talent at the Senior Bowl in a couple of weeks).

I wasn't on the Chance Warmack bandwagon (because I couldn't see us using 1st round picks on interior lineman in 3 out of 4 drafts), but if he is on the board, and we let Starks, Colon, and Foster all walk, then that pick would make sense as the BPA at a position of need.
Disagree. You have Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson, Justin Pugh, Brian Winters, Oday Aboushi, and Dallas Thomas was a pretty damn good Left Tackle at Tennessee before moving to left guard for a star Left Tackle recruit.

I have a feeling teams are not going to let Warmack slip to our pick as happened with Decastro. The Jets, San Diego, Carolina and Saint Louis all have a great need for one of the top players in the draft.

The Cowboys are right behind us and would probably trade up to jump us for Warmack.