If that is your starting 5 then you have zero depth and you have players who in their short history have proven to be injury prone. You had better be drafting OL in this draft early and often.
Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti
Beachum is more a swing guy who can play both OG positions and a little RT but not a starter. Hell that plan for '13 may convince even me we should keep Foster.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State