Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Rainey arrested this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Rainey arrested this morning

    In Gainesville
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    that's not good.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Any word what for? Hope he's not stalking former girlfriends again...


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    No idea who this source is, but I hope this isn't true. Reprehensible behavior.

    Matt Watts@MattWatt5Chris Rainey was arrested on a simple battery charge after witnesses saw him pull his girlfriend out of a car and slap her in the face.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Oh man. It starts already. Hopefully this is false information.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    [url]http://miamiherald.typepad.com/gator_clause/2013/01/former-gators-and-current-steelers-rb-chris-rainey-arrested-on-battery-charge.html[/url]

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Oh man. It starts already. Hopefully this is false information.
    It's not false. He is still locked up and there were several witnesses that viewed him striking her in the face.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    It's not false. He is still locked up and there were several witnesses that viewed him striking her in the face.
    the Pittsburgh Steelers have been voted as the football franchise with the largest female fan base and this type of behavior was not going to go over well at all.

    if the Steelers didn't make a move, there would have been quite a backlash from our female fan base so the Steelers went ahead and struck first.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Pittsburgh Steelers have been voted as the football franchise with the largest female fan base and this type of behavior was not going to go over well at all.

    if the Steelers didn't make a move, there would have been quite a backlash from our female fan base so the Steelers went ahead and struck first.
    Oh please.

    Steelers female fans don't give a rats ass about Chris Rainey slapping someone.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Oh please.

    Steelers female fans don't give a rats ass about Chris Rainey slapping someone.
    I disagree, women don't like that sh**.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •