Thread: Hmmmmm.........

Legend

User Info Menu

Hmmmmm.........

Omar Kahn to interview for Jets GM job.

IMO he puts up with Rex for a year, then fires him, and hires Cowher.

Legend

User Info Menu

the Rooneys will pony up to keep Khan, the Steelers can't afford to lose him.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Kahn WANTS to be a GM. I don't think money is his biggest need.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Kahn WANTS to be a GM. I don't think money is his biggest need.
    how much longer is Colbert planning on staying on as our GM? I read somewhere Khan had been promised by the Rooneys he would be the new GM once Colbert retires...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

They just gave Colbert the title. So I'm guessing he's not leaving any time soon.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Jets might need Genghis Khan to straighten out their mess...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Rooneys will pony up to keep Khan, the Steelers can't afford to lose him.
    He does a solid job, but I think he would be replaceable. It's my understanding that he is a numbers guy, not a talent guy. He's done a nice job, but I think the Steelers can find somebody else to fill the position, assuming they don't already have an inhouse candidate.

Legend

User Info Menu

They've had former cap guru Dan Ferens back "on the payroll" for years.

If he's been up to speed on the current situation, and how Khan does his job there is no problem. He'll just take his old job back.