Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Steelers 2012: Lawyers Gone Mad

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeeeez! I hope your typing fingers get syphilis and rot off. Who let you back in here?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

LOL That's not a nice thing to say.

Legend

User Info Menu

...and do you ever have anything nice to say? I have a better avatar for you...

original.jpg
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure I do.

Have a nice day.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not to sound horrible but here's my question: Who would be incharge once Dan and Art II are gone someday ? Is there a Dan or Art III or family members that wil continue to carry things on ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just want to give kudos to JPN for his great analysis of some games that Crash continually brings up. What Crash fails to realize is almost everyone on this board thought the defense played horrible to start the season.

It looked very bad with Harrison not playing like himself, Hampton looking over the hill, Keisel the same as Hampton, and of course Troy being injured. Everyone was saying DL couldn't adjust to not having a healthy Troy. Then the old man made an adjustment ... he replaced Mundy with Will Allen and move Clark closer to the line of scrimmage. The defense started playing lights out.

It continued to play that way until Troy got healthy and was inserted into the starting lineup. It was obvious Troy was not in football shape ... in fact the word 'fat' comes to mind. We struggled for the next couple of games until Troy got back into game shape. We started playing great again.

I guess the question that comes to mind is should we have started Troy when he became healthy? That move probably cost us a playoff spot but would you effectively bench your future HOF safety? What coach would have the nads to do that? Not many that I can think of ... at least not many that would still be coaching.

C'mon folks ... the defense isn't the problem area. The offense is the problem area and we all know it. We have the weapons on the offensive side of the ball but it's hard to unleash them when we don't have either good or healthy big uglies. Until that problem gets fixed the offense will continue to be inconsistent and a problem area.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Dan Rooney JR. 48 years old, and a scout based out of North Carolina is "next man up" for ownership.

Legend

User Info Menu

C'mon folks ... the defense isn't the problem area. The offense is the problem area and we all know it.

They both have issues. LeBeau's problem is scheme.

It's cook book.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully, the Steelers are looking to make improvements in all three phases of the game, defense, offense, and STs...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Both offense and defense had problems this year...the defense's problem was health, initially...then, the offense's problems became paramount...