Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roethlisberger: Cutler would like working with Arians

Legend

User Info Menu

A 6 month banning for no reason.

Sort of like the Ben suspension in 2010.

Speaking of which, no one can deny anymore the flat out corruption that suspension was. Goodell's friendship with Ray Lewis explains EVERYTHING that Ben and this team have gone through since 2010.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    A 6 month banning for no reason.

Sort of like the Ben suspension in 2010.

Speaking of which, no one can deny anymore the flat out corruption that suspension was. Goodell's friendship with Ray Lewis explains EVERYTHING that Ben and this team have gone through since 2010.
    oh my... please let that go... we have enough on our plate with this last season.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Your 6 month banning was justified...

The first step is admitting that you have a problem...

Legend

User Info Menu

No it wasn't.

I was warned for taking threads off topic.

I played by the rules.

One of the owners here then took a thread off topic and tried to get me to respond to it.

I told him not to hijack a thread off topic when I'm being threatened with banishment.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Damn... you mean a QB who lost his favorite OC can't give the guy an endorsement? I don't view this as a knock on Haley... I think this is for the Rooney in charge.
    Felt, on the surface, in a vacuum, I would agree with you. But when taken in totality, with everything else Ben has said and alluded to over the last year, I am saying it isn't as innocent as just giving his old OC an endorsement. Maybe it is, but he sure has said lots of other things that were meant as a veiled attack on Haley.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No it wasn't.

I played by the rules.

One of the owners here then took a thread off topic and tried to get me to respond to it.

I told him not to hijack a thread off topic when I'm being threatened with banishment.
    I am interested in seeing what Crash brings to the table, as it seems he was banned but I am not sure for what. I know I have been threatened for pretty innocent stuff as well, while others seem to be allowed to just blow off board rules without consequence, so it would seem. This should be interesting. I was also goaded into breaking board rules so I could be banned as well. Pretty funny. Fair is fair.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Sz_Ti2sDQ[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh btw Slap.

How did the Steelers defense rank in turnovers forced?

Now where did they rank in scoring offense?

Pretty much the same as last season, no?

So either A) Haley is as incompetent as Rooney thought Arians was.

or

B) Haley's offense got shafted for things beyond his control, just like Arians did.

You can choose.

Legend

User Info Menu

No it wasn't.

I played by the rules.

Sometimes when we face "difficult people" everywhere we go...being wronged everywhere we go...the common denominator is us. I doubt you were a victim. But, I'm glad you are back...have always liked your posts.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Sometimes when we face "difficult people" everywhere we go...being wronged everywhere we go...the common denominator is us. I doubt you were a victim. But, I'm glad you are back...have always liked your posts.
    I think humans for the most part are what they hate the most. And it's very hard for any of us to see it. Perhaps because we don't even know what we hate.

Using that logic though, I must be cancer because it's one of the few things I can think of that I hate.

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh good- drink stirring is starting up once more!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE