Thread: Planet Steelers who live in Pittsburgh or near, and what part?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Planet Steelers who live in Pittsburgh or near, and what part?

I reside in McCandless Township North Hills, about 10 minutes from Pittsburgh. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else, love it here in the Burgh.

How about You?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I reside in McCandless Township North Hills, about 10 minutes from Pittsburgh. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else, love it here in the Burgh.

How about You?
    grew up in Marshall Township and Franklin Park, but moved away for school and jobs a couple years ago. Best area in the world IMO

Legend

User Info Menu

Graduated from North Allegheny a long, long time ago. Loved growing up in Pgh. Mom is still in the area but I have not lived there in about 17 years.
    Last edited by Ghost; 01-31-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wow, you guys were very close to where I live. Yeah, North Allegheny is a great school district, and a great football program to go with it.
    They won the State Champioship two of the last three years.
    The tough part of living in the Burgh is job opportunities, most people who leave the area left on account of better job opportunities, as I assume both of you did.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I left to go to school in Texas, met a girl from Louisiana, and we ended up in the middle near Atlanta. And yeah, I would love to move back, but the job part would be difficult with both of us needing the same job.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Will Allen, former Buckeye and #26 on the Pittsburgh Steelers will be selecting two (2) winners who enter into his foundation raffle. The Will Allen raffle prepares students academically for college and job/career opportunities, while helping the students develop character and integrity.

Each winner will receive both a pair of game-worn cleats and football gloves signed by Will. They will come with a letter of authenticity. The gloves and cleats were worn during the 2012 season. A great piece of memorabilia for any Steelers or Buckeyes fan!

[url]www.gamedayraffle26.com[/url]