Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: McCaron's girlfriend at last night's game

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    [url]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/startracks/120123/halle-berry-435.jpg[/url]

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Ummm, there is "rational, logical judging" and then there is Coo Coo for Coca Puffs "judging." If you can't tell the difference, I can't help you. And, it's "judgmental" not "judgemental." Oops, did I just judge you?
    For what it's worth, "judgemental" is the more common spelling in Australia. That's like Chadman writing "colour" or "theatre" and you responding that it should be "color" or "theater" instead.
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    For what it's worth, "judgemental" is the more common spelling in Australia. That's like Chadman writing "colour" or "theatre" and you responding that it should be "color" or "theater" instead.
    Was just going to let that one go... but thanks for bringing it up. Got to remind myself to type "defenSe" & "offenSe" instead of the 'actual' English spelling of Defence & Offence. It's a work in progress.
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Next you are going to claim that this chick isn't even hot enough for you to hit on or hook up with. It cracks me up how judgmental dudes are re: the hotness level of hotties, always reacting as if super hot chicks are not that hot. As if everyone posting on message boards are better looking than Brad Pitt. Right.
    No different than you trying to convince us you're not gay!! I mean you're claiming Brad Pitt is hot!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Was just going to let that one go... but thanks for bringing it up. Got to remind myself to type "defenSe" & "offenSe" instead of the 'actual' English spelling of Defence & Offence. It's a work in progress.
    Signs like these actually make more sense the way you spell it.

    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Once we have American Phonetic Language sorted- maybe you can explain how your Baseball finals are "The World Series" when they only comprise of teams from America....
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

    Fix the Run Defence Mode:

    1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Once we have American Phonetic Language sorted- maybe you can explain how your Baseball finals are "The World Series" when they only comprise of teams from America....
    Or why people refer the Statue of Liberty as "Lady" Liberty when "HE's got bigger guns than me" and has no boobs
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Halle Berry was (possibly still is) one of the hottest women to ever walk this planet. Just insane!

    But calling Miss Alabama "just ok" is ridiculous. She's smoking hot. There's a link in SI.com (extra mustard) with pics of her, many in a bikini. The body is perfect. She's the hottet chick in the room about 99% of the time.

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Halle Berry was (possibly still is) one of the hottest women to ever walk this planet. Just insane!

    But calling Miss Alabama "just ok" is ridiculous. She's smoking hot. There's a link in SI.com (extra mustard) with pics of her, many in a bikini. The body is perfect. She's the hottet chick in the room about 99% of the time.
    Never got the Halle Berry thing. Again, not saying she's not good looking, but i've seen better.
    Personally I don't like the short hair look .... kinda dykeish!! Halle Berry w/ Long Hair is 20 times better than Halle Berry with short hair
    Last edited by SidSmythe; 01-10-2013 at 11:12 AM.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Never got the Halle Berry thing. Again, not saying she's not good looking, but i've seen better.
    Personally I don't like the short hair look .... kinda dykeish!! Halle Berry w/ Long Hair is 20 times better than Halle Berry with short hair
    Halle Berry could wear a mohawk with a mullet in the back and I'd still be okay with that.
    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •