Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers sign LB Kion Willson

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jooser, I agree with you. But maybe we can draft another 1st round guard and he can go both ways at OG and LB.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Rookie

User Info Menu

He is a special teams player with good instincts...a Keyaron Fox is probably the best comparison...

He was a guy who had six tackles vs the Steelers in a preseason game in 2012...they probably took notice of him then, if not before...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    The LB's don't have to be a huge run-stuffing beast either. We need speed. The weak spot on passing downs is over the middle against our zone defense. We need a LB that can help Timmons cover the ever increasing threat of TE passes. But, that's just me. Joos out!
    Sounds like you describe Sean Spence quite well. Hopefully his rehab is going well.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Sounds like you describe Sean Spence quite well. Hopefully his rehab is going well.
    Sean Spence before he had all his knee ligaments removed and replaced. I wouldn't count on Spence for anything in 2013 if ever.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

If Wilson can make the special teams "special" then it will be a great addition. The Steeler STs were deplorable and cost the team at least one game and probably more.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    If Wilson can make the special teams "special" then it will be a great addition. The Steeler STs were deplorable and cost the team at least one game and probably more.

Pappy
    Doesn't sound good for Stevenson Sylvester if that is why they are bringing him in. We have serious depth issues at LB.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Doesn't sound good for Stevenson Sylvester if that is why they are bringing him in. We have serious depth issues at LB.
    Bye....Sly

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Don't overreact to news of futures contract signing. Here are guys we brought in on futures contracts last year: quarterback Jerrod Johnson, defensive tackle Mike Blanc, defensive tackle Kade Weston, inside linebacker Marshall McFadden, cornerback Antonio Smith, safety Myron Rolle.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Look here, it's simple folks...have you all forgotten?

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION