Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Lacy-RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

Eddie Lacy-RB Alabama

I see him being mocked at the end if the second by Walters. He remind me of Ray Rice, would love to pick him up in the second. Thoughts?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I see him being mocked at the end if the second by Walters. He remind me of Ray Rice, would love to pick him up in the second. Thoughts?
    If there in Round 2 for us he would be an excellent pick. He could run behind his colege team mate Chance Warmack who we get in Round 1
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If there in Round 2 for us he would be an excellent pick. He could run behind his colege team mate Chance Warmack who we get in Round 1
    Not sure I'm feeling Warmack. I think Foster is more than adequate.
    Trolls are people too.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I'm down with that. I'm tired of the tap dancing Spindenhall.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I have nothing against Warmack but I don't think it's wise investing all these high picks on the o-line. What happens when all these guys want new contracts? You won't be able to keep them. You need to spread out the 1st round and 2nd round picks a bit. Last year was o-line.

This year = defense.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree, we need D picks this year. I think we can afford a running back, and a late WR. The rest needs to be D.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree, we need D picks this year. I think we can afford a running back, and a late WR. The rest needs to be D.
    Why? Don't we already have the #1 defense in the NFL? Aren't we already paying the majority of our cap to the defense? Hasn't most blamed the offense for the down season we had and so we want to make the rich richer on defense. Somewhat illogical don't you think?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here we go. Well, let's see... Many on the defensive side of the ball are up there in age and we're gonna need replacements. The OL is relatively pretty young.

Harrison, Foote, Keisel, Hampton, Polamalu.... No, it's not illogical. It's not realistic to keep using 1st round draft picks on OLmen.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I have nothing against Warmack but I don't think it's wise investing all these high picks on the o-line. What happens when all these guys want new contracts? You won't be able to keep them. You need to spread out the 1st round and 2nd round picks a bit. Last year was o-line.

This year = defense.
    By then you coach someone up that you get in the mid rounds.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Based on tonight, he would be a steal in the 2nd. I wonder if he's declaring for the draft...I believe he's a Junior.