Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Lacy-RB Alabama

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm gonna put Eddie Lacy in my mock draft as the Steelers' 2nd round choice.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

T'eo who?

Warmack is a beast and a half, Lacy would be a nice pick, he looks to have great potential for the next level. ND is getting dominated in every phase of the game, the offensive line of Bama is like playing Men against boys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure if investing in a 2nd Round RB makes much sense if they are just going with a RB rotation. Redman & Dwyer will contribute 2/3rds of the touches, so any drafed RB is only getting limited involvement. Would like a nifty, pass catching RB...

Someone like Fresno St's Robbie Rouse might fit nicely as a late round guy that can contribute.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Or Arizona's Dennis Johnson as a move-the-chains type RB.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Not sure if investing in a 2nd Round RB makes much sense if they are just going with a RB rotation. Redman & Dwyer will contribute 2/3rds of the touches, so any drafed RB is only getting limited involvement. Would like a nifty, pass catching RB...

Someone like Fresno St's Robbie Rouse might fit nicely as a late round guy that can contribute.
    With Warmack on our line, Chadman could get 5 a clip.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    With Warmack on our line, Chadman could get 5 a clip.
    And the added benefit of Chadman gaining 5 yards a tote is that each run would take close to 5 minutes off the clock due to Chadman laying down injured (read : out of breath) after every run. 15 yards, 1 quarter. Talk about clock management...

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure if investing in a 2nd Round RB makes much sense if they are just going with a RB rotation. Redman & Dwyer will contribute 2/3rds of the touches, so any drafed RB is only getting limited involvement.
    enough with the RB rotation already and Redman and Dwyer proved this year that they don't deserve a lot of touches.

draft Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round and Dwyer, Redman and Rainey can do what they do best...be backups.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd take Lacy in the first at 1.17 and never look back, that guy is a tank, thick lower body, good balance, makes quick decisions and finishes runs, all day with Lacy.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Administrator

User Info Menu

And the added benefit of Chadman gaining 5 yards a tote is that each run would take close to 5 minutes off the clock due to Chadman laying down injured (read : out of breath) after every run. 15 yards, 1 quarter. Talk about clock management...
    Out of breath... you mean like Dwyer?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I'd take Lacy in the first at 1.17 and never look back, that guy is a tank, thick lower body, good balance, makes quick decisions and finishes runs, all day with Lacy.

Pappy
    He's like a clone of Trent Richardson. The guy is a beast.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.