Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My offseason prediction for Mike Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I agree. He IMO is the best of the beat writers.
    On this, we agree.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    They also have a very Snyder like owner in Stephen Ross. I could see them trying to get Wallace to pair with Tannehill.
    If Wallace leaves, which I think is likely but not a foregone conclusion, Miami is the first destination that comes to mind. They need a WR in the worst way and I can see Miami appealling to Wallace (it would appeal to me if I was a 20-something millionaire).

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    If Wallace leaves, which I think is likely but not a foregone conclusion, Miami is the first destination that comes to mind. They need a WR in the worst way and I can see Miami appealling to Wallace (it would appeal to me if I was a 20-something millionaire).
    See LeBron James...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Would it be scary for Wallace to go to New England? Oh, yeah...

Would New England outbid Miami for his services? Highly unlikely...

Legend

User Info Menu

Really growed tired of seeing short, weakling speed receivers. The Steelers need a stud WR that can outjump, outmuscle, a DB in traffic. The TD pas that Burress caught was what we have been missing from our WRs. He was covered well but it was all Burress. Where is the next Burress in the draft?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Signing Wallace is a waste of money that could be used to sign Lewis.

Get rid of Foote. Get rid of Mendenhall. Sign Max.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Signing Wallace is a waste of money that could be used to sign Lewis.

Get rid of Foote. Get rid of Mendenhall. Sign Max.
    Yes. Yes. And Yes!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Nothing to worry about. No doubt Wallace will get overpaid by some "don't know what they are doing" organisation who will pay stupid money for a guy that's 'never done anything'.

In the meantime, the Steelers will have a ho-hum running game after we punt our only 'take it to the house' RB in Mendenhall (over rated bum who never proved he could play), and our pass catching TE will sit out half a year with injury.

But never fear, our $6.2 million, 780 yard per season, 4 fumbles, 5' 10", 1 year's worth of success WR will carry us into the playoffs.

Never fear, it's alllllll good.

At least Brown smiles a lot.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Nothing to worry about. No doubt Wallace will get overpaid by some "don't know what they are doing" organisation who will pay stupid money for a guy that's 'never done anything'.

In the meantime, the Steelers will have a ho-hum running game after we punt our only 'take it to the house' RB in Mendenhall (over rated bum who never proved he could play), and our pass catching TE will sit out half a year with injury.

But never fear, our $6.2 million, 780 yard per season, 4 fumbles, 5' 10", 1 year's worth of success WR will carry us into the playoffs.

Never fear, it's alllllll good.

At least Brown smiles a lot.
    lol. No worries... we'll never win a SB with Suisham as our kicker anyways. Last time I checked, you need a kicker that can make a 50 yarder.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

True.... Suisham has to go. Raiders drafted a Kicker in Round 1 once.... given that Suisham was just about the MVP this season, mayhaps the Steelers should look at investing in that area more this season?

The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT